Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update




Emma Sue is a happy baby this week. She is quite the funny little baby and I enjoy my days with her. Yesterday, she decided to sit up from a laying down position (not completely, she was laying on a pillow waiting for me to feed her and she just shot right up!). She continually sucks on her hands and wants to chew on everything but has not quite figure out how to chew on chew toys unless if I hold it in her mouth for her. She tolerates the Bumbo, loves the swing and still is not a big fan of the bouncy seat. She has a killer smile, though and I do pretty much anything I can to get her to smile for me because she's just so darn cute when she smiles... her whole face smiles... I love it! :) 
Ok, on to more chores!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment